How to Prepare for First Year Student Orientation:
There are a few key items to take care of prior to attending the First Year Student Orientation Program.
- Be sure to send your deposit to Admissions. When your deposit is received Admissions will contact you to register for Orientation.
- Register for your orientation session online. Please use the link under Related Links. You have the opportunity to select the session that best works with your summer schedule.
- All new first year students are required to take placement testing, be sure to register for the New Student Advising Process session prior to your attendance at orientation when you register for your Orientation session.
- Claim your Bridgewater State University E-mail Account. Please refer to this link. https://www.bridgew.edu/services/claimaccount/bsc/policy.cfm
- Be sure to make the appropriate arrangements to ensure your full attendance for the program.
- If you require special services while attending Orientation, please contact the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership at 508*531*1273.