What to Bring to the First Year Student Orientation Program:
The following items are key to a successful experience.
- Blanket/Sleeping Bag
- Shower Shoes
- Shower Caddy
- Toiletries (soap, deodorant, toothbrush)
- Fan (optional)
- Dress in weather appropriate and comfortable clothes and shoes. You will be outside at times during your overnight orientation session.
- A little extra cash for snacks and drinks from the vending machines.
- A small snack. The program does provide meals however it is always better to be prepared and keep your strength up!
- Any new official transcripts or advanced placement testing scores and any other documents if you participated in Dual Enrollments programs or attended a prior institution should be sent to Undergraduate Admissions prior to attending.
- Questions and/or concerns you may have.
What NOT to Bring to the First Year Student Orientation Program:
- Alcohol or illegal substances are not allowed. Please keep in mind when you attend Orientation at Bridgewater State University you are to comply with college policies.
- Guests due to the nature of our comprehensive program we can not accommodate guests. Please encourage family members, friends and fellow Bridgewater State University students to support you by not attending the program with you. There will be resources available to you the entire day to ensure you have a great and successful experience.
Understanding this information will help make your first day at Bridgewater State University a real success!
* An orientation fee will be charged directly to your bill