What to Bring to Transfer Transitions:
The following items are key to a successful experience.
- An up to date Degree Audit. Please print your Degree Audit the night before or the morning of your Transfer Transitions session.
- Any new official and/or unofficial transcripts, grade reports, advanced placement testing scores, placement testing scores, CLEP scores and any other documents that highlight your prior institution academic history.
- Questions and/or concerns you may have.
- A small snack. The program does provide lunch however it is always better to be prepared and keep your strength up!
What NOT to Bring to Transfer Transitions:
- Due to the nature of our comprehensive program we can not accommodate guests. Please encourage family members, friends and fellow Bridgewater State University students to support you by not attending the program with you. There will be resources available to you the entire day to ensure you have a great and successful experience.
Understanding this information will help make your first day at Bridgewater State University a real success!
* An orientation fee will be charged directly to your bill